|pH in water (1% conc,)
||Soluble in water
DRT Sodium Molybdate is a crystalline fertilizer contains 39% molybdenum. Sodium molybdate is a free flowing soluble crystalline and is used to supply the trace element molybdenum to crops and livestock in various situations. Sodium molybdate is only required in very small quantities to satisfy annual plant requirements. Sodium Molybdate is suitable for foliar or fertigation application on a wide range of horticultural crops and pastures.
Molybdenum uptake decreases especially in low pH soils. Molybdenum is essential for plant life cycle and taking role at physiological events such as nitrogen metabolism, ascorbic acid formation and phosphorus metabolism.
- Suitable for both soil and foliar application.
- Not phytotoxic between recommended dosage.
- Prevent molybdenum deficiency with regular use.
||When it is necessary
||g/100 L water
||When it is necessary.
||Application and dosages determined according to experts.
Area of Use
- All crops for preventing and/or treating molybdenum deficiency.
- As a complementary product for fertilizing programs.
DRT Sodium Molybdate is compatible with the most commonly used phytosanitary products and plant nutrients. But Doktor Tarsa always recommends a compatibility test before use.
Conditions of Use
- The product must be kept in its original container and well closed.
- Store the product in a well ventilated, dry and secure area.
- Avoid extreme temperatures lower than 5 o C and over 40 oC.
- Keep out of reach of children and inexperienced people.
- Do not store or transport in the vicinity of herbicides, food, animal feed and/or seeds.
- Empty containers should dispose according to regulations of the local authorities.
- Do not wash containers near natural water sources.
- Always wear protective hand gloves and clean body-covering clothing.
- Wear goggles or full-face covering shield.
- Maintain eye wash fountain or clean water source in case of contact with eye.
Doktor Tarsa warrants that the product within the unopened container conforms to the chemical description on this label. The directions on this label are based on tests, believed to be reliable. As the occurrence of unusual weather or soil conditions and use of this product are all beyond the control of Doktor Tarsa, no guarantee, expressed or implied made as to the effects of such use or the result obtained. For more information please contact with your local distributor or call Doktor Tarsa Market Development Department.