Common application of Bio-Flora Compost
- The ideal soil condition would have a mix ratio of compost and soil of 1: 1
- Remove weed around the plants
- Tilling of soil around the plants
If soil cannot be till, spread layer of Bio-Flora pure and then mulch on top with amount depending on soil condition
- For mulching, a normal application of 1.5” to 2” spread evenly
- Watering required after application.
When to use?
For proper plant growth or ideal soil condition for plants, the fundamental building block must be in place. Therefore, Bio-Flora Organic Compost and mulch should be used during the crucial stages such as soil preparation, nursery level, reconditioning of soil and beautification works .
The use of Bio-Flora Compost has long-term benefits. It promotes a shift away from fertilizers towards more environment-friendly products. It complements the growing industry of agriculture and landscaping thus helps promote Singapore towards achieving the GREEN NATION status in future.